Responsibilities· Work closely with product development team to identify and prioritize Partner API issues and enhancements
· Write documentation and automated tests for Partner APIs. Implement functionality for automated tests that will successfully pass and meet coding standards.
· Troubleshoot Partner API issues and provide development team with clear steps to diagnose and resolve them.
Qualifications· 4+ years’ experience as a developer support or software engineer · Experience using Postman
· An understanding of networking, request/response, and REST APIs
· Understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as data structures, basic algorithms, ability to explain the performance implications of your code.
· Capable of debuging basic problems and analyzing logs in production systems and to read existing code.
· Basic skills in languages, such as C, C++, Java, Golang, .net Core
· Experience in working collaboratively with a team of peer engineers and collaborators
· Ability to troubleshoot and discover the root cause of problems in a Production environment
· Experience working in an Agile team/development environment (working with stakeholders and peers to plan and deliver the most impactful features as we experiment and learn).
· Experience working in a CI/CD environment
· Understanding of Git and development activities such as merge and conflict resolution of code
· Understanding and experience in Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud services