· Process massive amounts of structured and unstructured data.
· Build advanced supervised and unsupervised machine learning models for batch and real-time applications.
· Research new machine learning solutions to complex business problems.
· Develop and deploy models in production using Python.
· Run A/B test experiments and analyze results.
· Communicate findings to non-technical audience.
· Stay current with new tools and techniques in the literature
· Master’s in computer science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field (PhD preferred)
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong background in machine learning and statistics.
· Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
· Proficiency in Python for numerical/statistical programming (including Numpy, Pandas, and Scikit-learn).
· Ability to write complex SQL queries.
· Experience training deep neural networks.
· Experience with natural language processing.
· 3 or more years of industry experience building ML and statistical models.