Director – Infrastructure Enterprise Services
Memphis, Tennessee • Direct Hire • June 28, 2021
Job Title: Director – Infrastructure Enterprise Services
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: Perm Full Time
Responsible for the successful operation of the enterprise services group, help desk and client services teams including; management of desktop and enterprise office software, user devices (desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets) and accessories, Organization audio/Visual technology, including inventory, financial planning and forecasting. Responsible for planning, organization and control of end user equipment and resources, as well as the designing and planning for future users’ needs. Responsible for designing, publishing, maintaining and adherence to enterprise service support and technology strategies and standards. Accountable for continuous improvement of team performance through KPIs and SLAs. Act as IT and Infrastructure liaison and enterprise service ambassador for peers, colleagues and customer groups in all Organization divisions. Reports on the operational health of the enterprise services and performs trend analysis to forecast demand and identify actionable improvement measures. Manages issues resolution of degraded services in scope and must be able to lead research and resolution of even the most obscure services issues with little or no direction. Requires a high level of technical skills and understanding of personal computing devices, data center systems, networks, telecommunications and enterprise services. Manages the first-line supervisors of the Enterprise Services group, help desk, audio/visual and the Client Services teams.
Requires thorough knowledge of data center systems, networks, telecommunications, enterprise software, server hardware and operating systems, network protocols, routers, network topology
- Requires basic knowledge of the computer's operating system and all of its sub-systems
- Thorough knowledge of PC's
- Some knowledge of computer programming languages
- Speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations
- Understand extremely complex verbal or written instructions
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 8-10 years’ experience, including supervisory experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.