EHS Application Support Analyst
Germantown, Tennessee • Direct Hire • January 18, 2023
- Onsite in Memphis (full onsite)
- Full relo assistance offered
"Intelex is the EHS system we use. Experience with Intelex is highly preferred but not required. Will also accept experience in other EHS systems like Enableon, Cority, etc.."
"This person will be dealing with troubleshooting issues in the EHS system that has been escalated from the help desk."
"They will be working directly with the end user."
EHS - Application Support Analyst
As part of the IT group, this role will provide support, analysis, and development assistance for all technology that supports the environmental, health, & safety (EHS) areas of the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting technical support issues that have escalated beyond service desk
- Participation in projects implementing new technologies to support strategic initiatives
- Managing data within enterprise applications
- Performing configuration changes to improve technology performance
- Gaining exposure to Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability areas of our business.
- Integrating into a team of professionals motivated to use technology to give our organization a competitive advantage
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or MIS from a recognized public or private program and/or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A high level of motivation and energy
- Experience with the following technologies will be considered an asset:
- Enterprise EHS systems such as Intelex, Enableon, Cority, etc
- Sharepoint and Office365
- Relational databases and corresponding tools
- Programing languages and tools such as: Java; .NET; Microsoft Visual Studio
- Systems integration, ETL, interface design, data conversion and solution architecture