Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: REMOTE or Dallas, TX or Memphis, TN
Duration: Perm Full Time
Responsible for defining the organization’s computer, network, data integration, and software technology standards (Enterprise Architecture). Responsible for the development of enterprise standards for technology ensuring long term operational effectiveness (supportability, reliability, scalability, and extensibility) and efficiency (long-term cost engineering and re-use). Ensures that business solutions fit into the enterprise architectural designs and strategies. Aligns the various stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to the organization’s enterprise technology environments.
- Requires thorough knowledge of the Information Technology function, all major categories of information technology solutions
- General management methods; significant experience of understands complex business issues
- Guide solution architects and application delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support our strategy (e.g. standard design patterns, reusable components, robust security, cloud adoption)
- Own the design of Salesforce and other affiliated solutions for Sales, Service, and Commerce organization solutions
- Hands-on experience with APEX, Lightning, Salesforce App Exchange products, distributed systems and micro-services, API models and platforms, data distribution strategies, containerization, networking technologies, and web standards
- Prior full stack development experience with .net core, containers, sql server, APIs and Kafka a plus
- Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or business/information systems and 10 or more years in architecture and integration and business intelligence, including at least 5 years of technical leadership experience. 3-5 years Salesforce experience.