The SAP Cost and Profitability team, as part of the Application Services organization, is responsible for designing, building, implementing and supporting enterprise wide SAP ECC based costing solutions. Supporting technology areas are SAP ABAP Development and Business Warehouse to support both custom functionality and enterprise wide reporting solutions in the areas of standard and actual product cost, production accounting, variance analysis, month-end close processes and product/customer profitability reporting.
The IT Business Analyst I will work in a collaborative environment, assisting with the design, development, delivery and support of the SAP Controlling module including custom programs, configuration, and reporting to meet internal and external customer needs. The Analyst will gain an understanding of business requirements and work as part of a team to deliver technology driven solutions.
- IT Analyst Role: Design, Review, Develop, Test, Implement, and Support SAP IT applications:
- Work closely with Business Analyst(s) to understand and document business needs and requirements.
- Analyzes and design user information flows and reporting needs.
- Performs SAP system configuration, creates functional specifications for custom ABAP and BW work, performs unit and acceptance testing and provides production support troubleshooting.
- Functions as the liaison between the business process team and technical IT teams.
- Works cohesively with other Information Technology resources, business analysts, consultants and business representatives.
- Leads small to medium enhancements and projects within the Cost and Profitability function.
- Evaluates alternative procedural and systematic solutions that meet business needs while maintaining enterprise standards.
- Participates as the Cost and Profitability representative for larger Supply Chain efforts to define, plan and complete deliverables within established work plan schedules. Attends project/planning meetings and communicates regularly with team management and with project team members.
- Facilitates internal knowledge transfer to teammates.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Understand the internal processes, procedures, and policies of IT and ITSS.
- Working as a member of the team to ensure all processes and supporting technology remain consistent around the globe while simultaneously flexing to meet country and business specific requirements.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assigned tasks and requests.
- Develop and foster effective working relationships with diverse organizations and people.
- Develop a general understanding of SAP ECC cross-functional processes – Controlling, General Ledger and Manufacturing Processes.
Develop a working knowledge of custom programs#LI-CP Chad.Price