Location: REMOTE or Memphis, TN or Richardson, TX
Duration: Perm Full Time
Responsible for facilitating the strategic vision and direction of products defined as a set of capabilities and associated applications used to support Organization fundraisers. Supports product vision, strategy and features based on an understanding of customer and technology needs, the competitive landscape and industry standards. Enables product experiences that solve current and future customer problems above and beyond expectations, inspiring customer delight and advocacy. Facilitates all aspects of products including but not limited to; working with management and key stakeholders to support the product vision, contributing to a 3-year product roadmap.
- Knowledge of both business and technical disciplines with the ability to view needs from an enterprise perspective.
- Familiar with technical software delivery methodologies (i.e., Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, etc), process engineering, change management practices or business management methodologies.
- Strong communications skills and experience communicating effectively with diverse audiences, translating between business requests and technical needs.
- Able to facilitate scope, design and requirements discussions.
- Experience effectively collaborating with a cross-functional team of business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop, execute and release in alignment with priorities.
- Strong understanding of current technology offerings and the ability to stay current with emerging trends. Has a strong understanding of testing methodologies and user acceptance