Software Development Manager
Memphis, Tennessee • Direct Hire • November 22, 2022
Job Title: Software Development Manager
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: Perm Full Time
- Oversees the processes and resources associated with software development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of Internet applications that include enterprise content management and portal technologies.
- Manages key infrastructure development and manages the Web Development, Web Software, and Quality Assurance staff. Includes hiring, writing performance appraisals and handling day-to-day operational issues.
- Experience with third party databases, libraries, interfaces, and internet protocols
- Understanding of Internet software engineering principles and techniques
- Proficiency with web servers, HTML authoring, web infrastructure
- Knowledge of SOLARIS, Windows, Java, JDBC, Java Script, JSP, PL/SQL, XML, UNIX-Shell Scripting, Apache, Oracle, Weblogic
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Knowledge of Internet hardware, software and firewall set up
- Ability to articulate both marketing and IT needs/issues to all groups
- Knowledge of web technology skills
- Good knowledge of e-Business, e-Commerce, and e-Marketing techniques
- Ability to interact well with team members and business users
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Requires knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and 5-7 years of experience in internet management and information technology experience, including work with web-based applications and 2+ years in a lead role.
- Requires a valid driver's license.