Software Engineer (.NET, API, CI/CD, DevOps)
Memphis, Tennessee • Direct Hire • January 7, 2022
Job Title: Software Engineer (.NET, API, CI/CD, DevOps)
Location: REMOTE or Dallas, TX or Seattle, WA or Memphis, TN
Duration: Perm Full Time
Job Description: Responsible for compiling and analyzing information to design, develop, and revise software applications. Works with users, Product Owners, Architects, Business Systems Analysts, Database Administrators, and Release Engineers to assess needs and conduct preliminary studies and design of applications. Provides training and mentoring to peers in order to implement new technologies and practices. Supports and improves established software development standards and best practices, and possesses strong reasoning and analytical skills for troubleshooting software issues and proposing suitable solutions.
- Strong understanding of DevOps culture and CI/CD.
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of Rest API design and development best practices.
- Substantial knowledge of various software frameworks and computing platforms, such as .NET, Java, Node.js, Oracle Developer, SQL, Windows, and Linux.
- Must be well versed in the current application development techniques, such as object oriented and client/server.
- Requires knowledge on process modeling, data modeling, database design, specification creation.
- Knowledge in project planning, management and deployment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, engineering, mathematics, or related field and 5-8 years technical, analytical, systems and programming experience.
- Preferred Experience:
- Prior experience working on a Scrum team.
- Understanding of cloud technologies, particularly AWS.
- Understanding of test automation tools and frameworks.
- Understanding of MuleSoft integration platform is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ReactJS is a plus.