Location: REMOTE or Memphis, TN or Dallas, TX
Duration: Perm Full Time
Responsible for understanding the business goals and objectives, analyzing problems, identifying solutions, performing research and cost/benefit analysis of varying options as it pertains to Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). The Oracle Systems Analyst utilizes experience of the understanding, configuration, and use of related Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Consistent professional communication, design documentation, support, creation and delivery of functional training for assigned Product. Ability to work closely with Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Analysts to analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing and/or improvements. They will maintain alignment to the solution design by minimizing software customizations while providing configurations that will enable a streamlined business process. Ensure core strategic goals are being met.
- Requires Specific in-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS configuration and module functionality (Minimum experience with three modules).
- Knowledge on process modeling, data modeling, Oracle database design/ layout, and specification creation.
- Knowledge in project planning, management and deployment is a plus.
- Requires knowledge of strategic platforms including but not limited to SQL, XML, API, PC’s, Window and PC; some exposure to current application development techniques, such as object oriented and client/server is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years technical, analytical, systems and programming experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.