Sr. Regional Liaison (Middle East)
Memphis, Tennessee • Direct Hire • September 2, 2021
Job Title: Senior Regional Liaison (Middle East)
Location: Memphis, TN (REMOTE and Dallas, TX MIGHT also be considered)
Duration: PERM FULL TIME
The Sr. Regional Liaison serves as the primary point of contact for Organization’s foundation partners in a Global market. Provides strategic guidance and direction to improve the foundations operating performance and ability to provide sustainable resources to the medical facility it supports. Manages responsibilities integral to the development and implementation of Organization’s global expansion. Lead relationship manager for international, hospital foundation partners and consortia, helping to strengthen the fundraising and organizational capacity of our international partners. Requires cross-divisional collaboration throughout the organization to identify and execute foundation strategies in country. Duties include measurable strategic planning, implementing tactics, executing programs, managing relationships at various levels within a company, and expanding marketing and fundraising efforts while maximizing the funds and awareness raised for Organization.
- Requires demonstrated skill in working within a complex environment at senior levels with strong capabilities in planning, organization, and management
- A thorough knowledge of fund raising, operations, marketing and public relations, very strong communication and interpersonal skills; and public speaking skills
- Flexibility in travel and work locations on an international basis on weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills and desire to build successful relationships with affiliated foundations of St. Jude. Requires ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners;
- Working knowledge of data processing applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access) and Web browsers and navigation (Microsoft Internet Explorer);
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of operations, sales, marketing, fundraising or related experience including international foundation experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage budgets.
- Bi-lingual; English and one of the following required depending on global market (French and Arabic).
- Substantial work experience in the assigned global market.