Sr. Software Engineer (C#, .NET, Data Focused)
Memphis, Tennessee • Direct Hire • September 19, 2022
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer (C#, .NET, Data Focused)
Location: REMOTE or Memphis, TN (Hybrid)
Duration: Perm Full Time
Skills (3-5 Years + of Exp.):
- Exp. working w/ large data sets
- SSIS (Preferred)
Responsible for providing technical leadership while actively engaging in the design, development, implementation, and support of multi-layered enterprise applications. This includes not only performing the appropriate software development lifecycle activities, but also serving as a technical leader and mentor to other engineers. Serves as a subject matter expert in one or more aspects of software engineering best practices, which includes but is not limited to front-end UI & UX, APIs & micro services, schema development, and SecDevOps. Explores emerging technologies and anticipates industry disruptions. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and conforms to coding standards.
- Demonstrable knowledge in the current application development techniques, such as object-oriented and client/server is required.
- Professional experience writing software across multiple layers of the application stack (front-end, back-end, data and database technology) is required.
- Experience in a team-oriented cross-functional work environment that involves formal structures, roles, and responsibilities is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, engineering, mathematics, or related field and 5-8 years technical, analytical, systems and programming experience.