Supply Chain Application Manager
Germantown, Tennessee • Direct Hire • January 31, 2023
- Onsite in Memphis (full onsite)
- Full relo assistance offered
"This person will end up having 5 direct reports, so having previous management experience is required."
"Experience with LIMS is HIGHLY preferred, but as long as they have experience with some ERP system that will work."
SUPPLY CHAIN APPLICATIONS MANAGER
You are responsible for our enterprise technologies that are utilized for procurement of raw materials and management of our forest resources.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Supervise and direct the work of supply chain & woodlands application technical specialists
- Assist in recruitment, retention, and development of team members
- Coordinate with project managers and key stakeholders regularly to help ensure project teams can meet their goals
- Help align technology configuration with evolving best practices and business processes
- Identify opportunities where technology could be used to add value to the organization and lobby for resources to turn these opportunities into executable projects
- Grow and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationships
- Ensure technical activities are prioritized and completed to meet service level expectations
- Work side-by-side with technical resources during project activities as needed
- Facilitating the maintenance and upgrades of existing computer systems
- Maintaining regulatory, license, and security compliance of computer systems
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, finance, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Trimble LIMS, LRM, ESRI ARCGIS or ERP systems
- Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Familiarity with forestry operational processes
- Well-established organizational and leadership skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A detailed and proactive approach to work,
- A mindset for process improvement and efficiency,
- Strong computer systems skill set.